Tuesday, March 12, 2002

All work and no play makes Clara's blog a mighty dull place indeed. My apologies for staying so quiet.

Truth is, I'm knee deep in Operation Freedom, otherwise known as the Knitter's Review Boutique. KR has grown so significantly over the past 18 months that I can no longer give it only my partial attention. That's right... time to quit that day job.

So I've decided to marry two deep loves of mine: visual art (especially photography) and yarn.

The end result will be available in an online boutique within Knitter's Review. Launch date is the end of April, though it keeps getting pushed back each time I encounter new complexities in this thrilling business world of ours.

But I promise, it will be worth the wait.

You heard it here first, so mum's the word!

No comments: